1. The base cloth is generally produced by the flat loom or shuttle circular loom.
2. The rings, slings and ties are generally completed by the belt loom.
3. The sewing thread can be nylon thread, polypropylene thread, polyester thread and cotton thread.
4. It is required that the safety factor of the container bag is more than 5 times, that is to say, its pressure resistance must accept the strength of five times of the loading weight.
5. The container bag shall be moisture-proof when necessary.
6. There are three sewing methods for container bags: flat sewing, chain sewing and edge sewing.